The following speakers are confirmed to give a semiplenary presentation:
- David Barber, University College London
- Aharon Ben-Tal, Technion
"Tractable solutions of some challenging optimization problems"
- Stephen Boyd, U Stanford
"Convex Optimization: From embedded real-time to large-scale distributed"
- Karl Dörner, U Linz
"Matheuristic design concepts for rich problems"
- Jan Fransoo , TU Eindhoven
"Optimizing beyond company borders: Horizontal collaboration in supply chain management"
- Peter Gritzmann, TU Munich
"On data segmentation"
- Eva Lee , Georgia Institute of Technology
"Health analytics: Personalized cancer treatment planning"
- Andreas Marschner , DHL
"Re-designing a parcel network for growth"
- Laura McLay , U Wisconsin-Madison
"Delivering emergency medical services: Research, application, and outreach"
- Jean-François Puget , IBM
"Optimization in the Big Data age"
- Mikael Rönnqvist , U Laval
"Value chain planning for natural resources"
- Rakesh Vohra , U Pennsylvania
"One-sided matching with limited complementarities"